Pavel Kiselev (born 1984, Moscow) graduated from the Institute of Issues of Modern Art and the British Higher School of Art and Design, specializing in Fine Art. At present, the artist is taking part in a series of group projects being carried out by young artists, and he has received a nomination in the Strabag ArtAward. Pavel Kiselev employs an original technique: his abstract objects-sculptures are created from large quantities of wooden components of a monochrome color. Pavel Kiselev’s focus of attention is riveted to volumes, shapes and textures, with the aid of which he endlessly models a multitude of points of view and interpretations in his works.
– “Random Dialogues”, Triumph gallery, Moscow, Russia
– ViennaFair, Vienna, Austria
– “Help Krymsk” charity auction, Red October Gallery, Moscow, Russia
– “Towards the Unknown”, Central House of Artists, Moscow, Russia
– “V_Museum – Platform Moscow”, Berlin, Germany
– Festival of Young Contemporary Art Innominis, Novosibirsk, Russia
– “End of Year”, British Higher School of Art and Design, Moscow, Russia